From:
GMaulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 23:55:45 EST
Hello all:

I would like to sugest that lots of us make copies of the Rabies Compendium
and paper all the "governing bodies" in the state.  Of course highlighting
the parts pertaining to our fuzbutts.  Be sure to include a cover letter
"nicely" telling them how stupid they are.  Numbers are about the only thing
that get attention of politations (sp?).  I was born and raised in
California but wouldn't go back for any reason.

Gay and my 6 bosses