From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:23:24 -0500
Hi Folks!

It's us - Tater and Odie. Well, the best part about leaving home is that we
didn't have to!!!

Yep, that's right. We is still with our Mee Maw and Paw Paw. The nice folks
at GDFA gived them some suggestions 'bout how we'd be easier to take care of
and wouldn't give Mee Maw the miseries on account of because of her allergy
to us.

We is now livin' in a great big ol' thing called a Ferret Apartment House.
It's about hugemoungous - gots 3 stories, hammocks, slides, ladders and a
whole buch of neat toys. It ain't quite the same as bein' able to run loose
like we usta, but it really ain't bad.

We sure does want to thanks Jan and Julianna at GDFA for fingerin' out a way
that our fambly wouldn't hafta get broke up.

We also wants to thank all the nice folks what sent us nice letters or
offered to take us in. Ya'll is just the greatest!

Anyways, we'll try to keep in touch with everybody. The Old Ferts just
boughted another pooter and we sure does hopes that they will leave the
keyboard close enough for us to reach it again. Many much loves!!

Tater and Odie