From:
Laura Martinez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:01:45 -0500
>In your murder of the English language on the FML, you are not humorous,
>entertaining, or adult. In fact, you insult all of us with expecting us
>to accept such low class writing.

Please do not assume to speak for the entire list when you discipline
Sandee's writing style.  I am quite old enough to decide what does and
does not offend me.  If something does offend me, I do not read it.  I can
assure you that Sandee's posts do not offend me (and I suspect I am not in
the minority in this case) nor do I consider them "murder of the English
language".

Sandee's posts help grieving owners cope during a time of extreme pain and
sorrow.  I am glad that Sandee posts on this list and I hope that the posts
continue despite the attack made yesterday.

I would respectfully ask that anyone who does not like Sandee's posts (or
any other post, for that matter) use some personal discretion and simply
not read the post in question.

Sandee, those of us grieving for little ones over the bridge appreciate
what you do (myself included--I lost my Saffy almost two weeks ago).
Sandee reads each post regarding a ferret that has passed on and
incorporates details from them into the next day's post.  I can't say that
I have the strength to read each and every post regarding a loss--I'd be
in tears all day long.  Sandee's posts are a valuable part of this list.
I hope they continue to be a part of the FML for a long time to come.

Laura Martinez