From:
CJ SIERRA LEWIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:57:25 PST
HI!!!!
I recently read an article about favortite Ferret moments and I just had to
share a few of my favorite moments that I have had with my two precious
HOO-MANS David & Denise, First of all I would like to say that my 2 Hoo-Mans
are the most wonderful pet's a fuzzy could ask for, They are smart, loving,
caring, gentle, and so easy to train.  One of my favorite moments is when I
just cant take it anymore and I just cant resist temptation and I dive in to
my Hoo-mans big cup of Yummy Mega Mountain Twist Berry flavored kool aid and
the look of worry and wonder on my hoo-mans face amazes me everytime,( you
see I am a recovring KOOL AID addict and I regurlarly attent Kool Aid
Anonymous ) yet another favorite is when my hoo-mans are eating yummy Pizza
I run up and steal those BIG yummy meatballs and pineaples,and ofcourse I
just have to steal the dove soap out of the bath tub everymorning so when my
hoo-mans take a shower they cant find the soap and I hear in the distance
"CJ you did it again" and I snicker to my self "he he he he another mission
acomplished" and I do have a question if anyone out there can help me I
notice that my hoo-mans love thier baths is something wrong with them?
cause I cant stand when I get a bath I love to be dirty an smelly.  well
thanks you all for reading and please do E-Mail me back with your favoite
stories and i will try to get it posted on my website at
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Cove/9372

Lots of Love,
Aloha and Fuzzy Sweet Kisses CJ Sierra Hi'ilani Lewis ( Clueless Justice Is
what CJ stands for )

SECRET CODE FOR ALL YOU FUZZY'S OUT THERE:   968iyedx80\41
Means hide those socks they are evil.

AND P.S. if you would like to send any gifs or jpgs to be posted on my
web page please send it to my E-Mail at [log in to unmask] with a
short caption and I will add it ASAP Kisses CJ SIERRA