From:
Mustang Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 1997 23:58:36 -0700
>Bob -- mine eat chocolate chips too -- but until *YOU* said so on the FML
>*+* wasn't about to!!!!  Ok guys - how many of us let our fuzzies indulge
>in chocolate once in a while and have been afraid to say so???  Now that
>Mo' Bob has broken the ice.....

Chocolate??!!  Mine think M&M's are the cat's meow..er..ferret's dook!  Only
they know how many are stashed around the house.  I just know that every now
and again, Billy-Bob or Garret will hop up on the couch in the middle of
some exciting tv show and let me know that the red, or green or blue M&M was
tasty.  Then proceed to wipe their whiskers on my shirt!  (To my knowlledge,
we haven't bought any M&M's since Easter...I DID tell my wife that my Easter
basket got light mighty quickly...........My two rascals must be in F.L.O.
training...)

Nuthin' worse than a militant fert....

Joe