From:
"Cheryl M. Nordgulen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 13:10:41 -0800
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to tell you that I will be posting the Ferrety Christmas Card
on my website soon.  Click on the icon and it will take you to a size just
right for 4"x6" cards.  This year I got a scanner and I have scanned in the
original colored pencil drawing.

It looks different than the one I did on the computer with Painter 4.  Look
for it sometime this next week.  Merry Dooking to all.

This is a release of copyright to all individuals and bonafide shelters to
use this image as a Christmas card.  This is NOT a release to any company
or magazine.  If on of the aforementioned wants it, they can email me or
write to me, and we can settle on a price and a specific release of
copyright for their use.

Dooks to all.
--
The Critterpen by Chemayn