From:
Jenifer Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:53:28 EDT
hello
i am writing to ask anyone out there if they want or would be willing to
take in my newly recieved ferret.  he is about 3 months old and is grayish
black.  he was given to me as birthday gift and my landlord will not let
me keep him.  i have about a week to find him a home.  his name is hermes
(a greek god) and he is lively.  please contact me at [log in to unmask] if
you would like him.  i live in wakefield mass.

thank you
jen