From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 13:50:33 -0700
Our little Maggie is now at peace.  Her wee body couldn't hold out, and
she passed away in my arms yesterday.  She's now with Evie, and still
with us in spirit.

Little paw-prints on our wounded hearts, many kisses on our saddened
souls.  She was an awesome person, skittering hither and throe, snuggling
with her humans, and with Xena up to the end.I look forward to seeing her
again.  'Twas an honor to know you, and love you, sweet Maggie.