From:
Teal Madorsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:33:08 EST
Hello Ferret Folks,

I know this is a ferret list, but I just needed to talk about this.
Yesterday I got up to go to work and found my baby kitty dead under my
brothers car.  My poor winston who was only four years old.  I suspect he
died from a heart attack or he got hit by a car... but needless to say,
I am devistated.  Just to think that he won't ever curl up on my pillow
while I'm sleeping , he won't ever come to sit on my lap when I'm sad
again.  I miss my kitty so much. :(

-Teal

if you're interested..  which you probably aren't
http://www.ambivalence.blogspot.com
[Moderator's note: Above site seems to be Teal's site so as usual I leave
such signatures in.  But not, it is not ferret related and contains some
potentially offensive language (though we hear much worse daily!).  BIG]