From:
Laurel Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 01:09:07 -0500
Lee's post about resolutions got me thinking.  I resolve to do the following:

  * I will quit leaving cups of coffee (or any other liquid) on the table by
  the computer...and I will not scream out loud when I forget and find
  spilled water or coffee or whatever all over my papers.

  * I will search for missing dog toys under the couch first and not under
  the dog bed.  I *know* they won't be under the dog bed.

  * I will not rescue the dog toys from Simmie as she is dragging them under
  the couch.  I will allow her kill.

  * I won't laugh out loud and hurt my ferret's feelings when they fall off
  things (yeah, right.) or dook into things or just fall all over themselves
  running through the room.

  * I will give up the ferretone.  I will relinquish control of the ferret
  treats.  I will admit my powerlessness over the dried fruit.

Hell, I guess I'll just break down and join that twelve step group.  Who was
it here who said "now if I could just open a vein and get a ferret in..."  ?

Laurel