From:
Ruth Mccassie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:53:42 EST
My health has been up and down and i have no patience for them and they
deserve better.  Plus in order to keep them I am segregated for 3 to 4
hours a day in a bedroom and I am not willing to do this anymore.  It
isnt my bedroom so it cant be ferretproofed to let them roam by
themselves.  I will not ask more of my mom than she has already given.
My life has revolves around them and it is creating too much stress
especially physically.  I cant even go anywhere at night cause they have
to be let out 2x per day so when i get hoime i end up staying up late
to care for them.  if i had my own place it would be different but i
cant afford it due to health challenges.

They are great ferrets.  all almost 2 years old.  gracie is a sable and
tiny, cisco is cinnamon and very large about 4 pounds, whitey is average
and a big love bug.  I am looking for a home that knows about natural
ferret care.  They are raw fed and have minimal vaccinations.  I am
asking 225 which includes assessories, about 4 bags of wood pellets and
some of their food.  If whoever takes them lives near me, I will even
sell you their food at my cost in the future as I am a distributor of
omas pride raw food.  Their main diet is pheasant, chicken and rabbit.

Ruth