From:
Shea Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 10:11:10 EDT
>As to the person who threw the ferret in the bathtub full of water as
>punishment for behaving like a ferret, there just isn't anything I can
>say on the matter that will be printable.

First of all........the ferret loved the bath so it wasn't a big deal.  Now
Trixie loves her baths and is constantly trying to get in the tub with me
(unfortunatelly) but at least she is enjoying her baths now.  (I think it's
because it was the first time she'd ever gone underwater.....and now she
knows it's not that bad.) You would think that after that she wouldn't like
the water........since she wasn't expecting to be tossed in the tub........
but she does..........she thinks she's an otter.  She was tossed in the tub
to get her out of the way while the hubby was cleaning up the toilet paper
she shredded.............and thankfully if you don't have anything nice to
say.......I guess it is best that you don't say it.  Thanks.

Secondly, abou ferret shelters in Colorado Springs...........I recommend
you check out Especially Ferrets in Aurora Colorado.  They are highly
reputable people and I've had friends who have dealt with them before.

Shea & Trixie