Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:18:56 -0500
I am running my Special DEal thru end of November:
SPECIAL DEALS FOR GIVING TREE & HOLIDAYS
2009 Ferret "GIVING TREE" Special Deals started Oct 1, 2009 and run
thru November.
What a wonderful way to help so many with one purchase-the LFFR Retreat
kids,the Shelter Ferrets & others you buy for will certainly be
grateful for your purchase. Choose your Gift by Letter and it will be
sent to address provided with a NOTE from Santa & shipping within USA
is INCLUDED>>in the Special Deals.

Each Gift item below (A,B,C & D ) IS ONLY $12.95 EACH and you can send
as many as you like to one destination or more.

CHOOSE FROM:
A) X LARGE FLOOR SLEEPSACK,ROUND-A-BOUT JINGLE TOY~
B) HANGING SPLIT POCKET SLEEPER, SCOOTIE JINGLE TOY~
C) 10" ROUND SNUGGLE BED, CROCHETED EGG TOY~
D) X LARGE HAMMOCK,ROUND-A-BOUT JINGLE TOY~
Send as many packages for multiple ferrets to one address or more
shipping is free for this special only when SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA...
(International customers-please email for shipping rates)

http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/specials.htm
and only 5 days from Payment until shipment. Get your orders in early!!

Bless,
Rose & the Fuzzbutts @ LFFR
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org