From:
Joyce Henkel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 07:25:02 -0600
I agree with Sharon, Woobie & Princess that Fox Pet News didn't give fair
airtime to Sally.  I taped it in the hopes I could help educate some of the
other humans in the household about my boys but was throughly disappointed.
The bit on the great dane getting dialysis got more airtime than the
fuzzies.  It seemed like this Dr. kept interrupting Sally so she couldn't
get to what she wanted to say.  The clips were very good but would have
like to have seen more.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with them via snail mail?  I erased
the segment because I felt it didn't do justice to our fuzzbutts.  The piece
was very rushed.  I fell head over heels over Cutie Pie but I was told 2
fuzzies are enough unless I get my own place.  (I pay rent to live with Rich
who owns the duplex.  Before anyone gets on this I believe in paying for my
share and its inexpensive).

Just my nickels worth

Joyce
Bo & Tye