From:
kdiddy pimp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:03:24 -0400
Hello

My name is Kylie and I have a 10 month old girl ferret named Sly. I am
a first time ferret owner so I need some help with a biting problem.
Sly is all by herself she does not have any play mates, I am her only
play buddy. Her and I have gotten into a routine of chasing each other
around. When she catches me though she bites my ankles and feet and it
hurts. I try to deal with the sting and just consider it mock combat
but I'm worried that im raising a biter. I dont want her to just start
biting random feet whenever anybody walks by. She doesn't have anyone
to play with though so I feel bad if I scold her for just playing
around. Am I doing something wrong? What can I do to fix this habit?
Or is this normal?

Thanks a bunch,
Kylie