From:
Stuart & Susan Wenzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 22:12:13 -0600
Dear FMLers,
Where can I get some?  I've tried all the home supplies/appliance stores in
town, and no-one carries it.  I dimly remember someone mentioning that they
had a source for it.  With the approach of spring (how they can tell in
South Dakota is beyond me...) our furballs have become VERY rambunctious.
We thought a few hundred yards (I'm kidding) of clear dryer hose would
entertain them for a while.  Any information or suggestions on where to find
some clear dryer hose would be appreciated.

I'm really intrigued by Mo' Bob's suggestions on providing intellectual
stimulation (to the ferrets).  Stuart put a Snaffer (chicken treat) in a
box, inside another box tonight.  They had a big time wrestling the boxes
into submission and prying them open.

Mo' Bob, our condolences on the departure of Buddy.  You sound like the best
ferret pet ever!  Regards to your lovely daughter Elizabeth.  We trust she
has recovered well.

Love and ferret kisses,
        Susan, Stuart, Tom, Jerill and Gabriella