Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 14:25:33 EDT
Hi all,
Thanks for the info on Cheweasels.  Have found the online site for the
ferret store.  Looks like a good choice.  Found the boys favorite treat,
which we have a hard time getting around here.

Our thoughts and prayer go out to all who have sick or dying fuzzies.  Make
sure you love them and enjoy them as much as you can.

Enjoy the stories about all the mischief fuzzies get into.  Ours seem to
find their own type of fun.  We have found that they enjoy the homemade
toys and tunnels more than the bought ones.  Anyone else experience that?

Hope to post often and we want to thank you all for you time.

Thanks again

Vi, Michael and the boys
Tawny: I'm the biggest, lots of love here.
Chiquito: That is interesting!  It's mine now!!!
Teddy: I'm the baby, gotta love me!