From:
Corynne dejong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:59:00 EDT
I am sad to say Beau has still not come home to us yet.  We are still
looking and hoping.  Due to my ad in the Seattle times, we got a lot of
calls, and were able to help a few lost ferrets out.

Friday I went and picked up someone's lost ferret in Lynnwood.  The people
who found it had no idea what to do with it.  It was a sable female, about
4 years old and it was adrenal.  I took her to the shelter where she can
get the care she needs.

Another lady found an albino male and I think she took it to the shelter
too.

We had a call on Saturday, a lady found 2 baby ferrets abandoned out by a
dumpster!  She was going to give them to us, but then she changed her mind
and decided to keep them, she has a friend with ferrets who will help her
learn more about them.

Last but definitely not least we got a ferret yesterday, he was also found
in Lynnwood, he's an absolute sweetheart!  He's a silvermitt with a white
head & pink nose.  He's pretty skinny & as of yet will not eat solid food,
he'll only eat Hills A/D mixed with water, a little cream & vitamins.  He
was just covered in fleas!  Poor baby!  He will see the vet tomorrow & if
no one claims him, we will adopt him.  If anyone knows his parents, or if
anyone has any ideas on how to get him to eat, e-mail me & let me know.

Thanks!

Corynne