From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 19:49:42 EDT
Hi Agains,

Well now, we ain't gots no problem with settin' out what belongs to who
before we gets married.  We done asked Mee Maw about it and she told us
about the agrievement that she made with Paw Paw back in the dinosaur age
when they gotted hitched.  Basically stated, she told him, "What's mine is
mine; what's ours is mine." We think the Old Fool got tooked when he agreed
to it but he ain't complained too much.  We just hopes that us and our
fleaoncays can be just a little bit as happy as Mee Maw and Paw Paw is with
each other.  They grumbles sometimes but they always shares everything and
don't never go to bed mad with each other.

We wants to squash this stuff about Watermelons and Cantaloupes right nows.
Ain't never seen no such things, ain't never heared 'bout such things, don't
believe in such things.  We does knows 'bout Warty Melons and we reads Miss
Melonie Kant Elopue's column in the Atlanta Journal and Constipation every
morning.  Warty melon is mighty tasty - kinda like a Texas strawberry.  Miss
Eloupe makes a lot of sense even though she sure can be prissy sometimes.

Well, we just done got caught on the pooter again.  (Bet Madame Meltdown
done thought we forgot about her letter.  We ain't.  We just ain't had too
much pooter time lately.)

Dooks, hugs and raisins for everybody,

Tater and Odie