From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:30:26 -0700
I wanted to send a thank you out to everyone who has written to me & Sean
regarding the passing of our sweet baby Kyle.

I am planning on writing everyone back personally, but my boss has decided
to install spyware on our work computers, so I do not want to do anything
personal while at work.  I am trying to get time at home, but, you know
how things are once you get home from a long day at work.

Anyway, I updated my website with a story for Kyle that pratically wrote
itself.  I woke up the morning after his death with it already in my head.
Kind of makes me feel guilty that I have yet to be able to write a story
for Slinky.  Maybe my stories just aren't good enough to honor the
Slink-meister.

I've got some great photos here that I wish I had time to post.  They
were taken last year and just before Slinky's death in December.  Kyle
was always a camera hog and very photogenic.

Yesterday, as I sat at the computer, I looked down and noticed a pair of
Sean's socks tucked into his sneakers.  I thought "Boy, if Kyle were
around, those socks would be GONE!"  How I miss my little sock thief.

Well, I gotta go now.  The tears still sneak up on me and leak out all
over the place when I try to write about him.  Thanks again everyone.

=====
Aileen & the Herd
Farewell, Kyle, my love. May all your hurt parts heal at the Bridge.
The Ferrets: Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle, Tank the GSD/basset, & Sarah, the beagle
Still missing Sandy, Gizmo, & Slinky. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy