From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 11:59:18 -0400
To: dayna and the Woozles
Our hats go off for you and your brave ordeal with those poor abused 6
fuzzies.  Gads!  I wish we could just legally treat these dumb owners the
same way they have treated the poor fuzzies.  What a great big smile it
would bring to my face...as I too have seen ferrets in that condition and
can't stand the sight either!  You deserve more gold stars for sure!  Please
keep us posted as to their condition, which I bet has already improved a
bunch!

Rosie........and your sisters....your adventure has me hooked too!  What's
next?  I can hardly wait.  Please be careful.  Why is it everytime you call
home...your Ma and Da are never there?  You would think by now they would
stay home just in case.  maybe they are still out searching for you guys,
huh?

To: "Tracy L.  Tunnison" <[log in to unmask]> and her fuzzy Cooter Rascal has
the same problem.  he loves Straws!  Will do flip flops to get to where he
can steal one.  Sometimes I accidentally (on purpose) leave one in a place
unsuspected just to see the smile on his face!

Cheers and chuckles from the crew...
Rascal, Brandy, Pogo, May-wee, Lobo and their mama too!