From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:09:12 -0400
WE WON!!!!!!!!!  Bob Jarmain was found guilty of failure to provide the
necessary care, housing and life essentials to a ferret.  He will be
sentenced on August 12.

Your letters that were written to the court will then be presented to the
Judge for review.

It was a great day and I am so happy to say we won.  Thank you all for your
support over the last year and a half.  It was a long battle, but we won it.

With special thanks to the London Humane Society and everyone on the FML.

Love, Randy

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.