From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 14:50:43 -0400
Hello,
I'm new to the list my name is Kelly.  And my ferrrets name is Ferrethead.
Well I have a couple of questions.  My ferret escaped from my home Tuesday
night and was gone for a little over 24 hours.  I was scared to death, but
am thankful for him being home.  Now all he wants to do is sleep.  He'll be
up and playing for 10 to 15 minutes tops.  then he'll go hide and sleep.
his nose is dry not wet like usual and while out venturing into the world it
was raining.  He is about a year old.  I just taught him to use the littr
pan while out in free roamimng environment.  Now he refuses unless I put him
in the litter pan myself and keep him in there until he goes to the
bathroom.  He also brought home a few friends, FLEAS!!!  he has some scrapes
on the back of his neck as well.  I know these might sound like stupid and
or weird questions but is my ferret sick?  And if he is is there anything I
can give him without taking him to the vet?  thanks for any help you could
give to me.  I appreciate it so much.

Kelly
Bradford Pa