From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 09:05:09 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

This is our first year at our new house, first year with a brand new
vegetable garden spot. We're pretty far out into the woods, here. I
notice that almost all of my neighbours have fencing up around their
gardens to keep out the critters. I'm not sure who the biggest garden
munchers are here, but my neighbours have obviously been doing battle
with them! I'm concerned that I'm going to come outside to look at
my garden some morning and find nothing but chewed stems and critter
prints.

Does anybody have experience with sprinkling ferret dookie around a
garden perimeter? Will it actually keep critters away? I recall a
thread in which folks were using dookie dropped down mole tunnels to
chase the little varmints away. Would a perimeter sprinkling deter
bunnies? I have access to aaaaall the dookie a girl could ever want!

Alexandra in Ma