From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 19:04:52 -0400
To Sukie and Meltdown
We all are folding our paws, giving special {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} and praying
really hard for both of you!  May God Bless you Sukie for trying so very
hard without fail.  It's been a while since we've been on this list again
(several months) and have had friends keeping us informed.  We all have
cried many tears.  Melti has been a real trooper.  I know what it feels like
to talk to the animals.  I understand every word.  I wish everyone could.
As many of you can also.  They will let us know when enough is enough.
We'll keep you both in our hearts forever!  We lit a candle to light her
way, and said a prayer while an eagal flew her straight to the rainbow
bridge.  I'm sure with all the other babies there to greet her, she is fine
and smiling down at this very moment to a Mama that was such a great lady!
You are one special person....cause we can see the glow coming down from
above from way over here.  Dry your tears, while we dry ours and know she's
feeling fine...in fact if you close your eyes and think real hard you'll
even see her running with a smile on her face!

Cheers, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the crew......
Rascal (chief in charge and mama's main lover boy), Brandy (still way too
busy to pay attention), May-wee (such a frail wee little baby girl but
fiesty!), Pogo (mama calls me Bubba cause I'm a real CHUNK!), Lobo (the
Guard Wolf) and their mama and daddy too!