From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:35:38 -0400
I have had ferrets that would find 'treasures' and hide them. Nibble-ed
was the best for that, I had been missing pens, keys, all kinds of
little thing. Then one day I moved the bed and there was a PILE of
'treasures' Nibble-ed had collected.

I could only laugh at all that and was grateful she had so thoughtfully
kept them all safe and sound.

So about a year ago I had an umbrella a neighbor gave me. It was a
fantastic umbrella where it had a collapsible plastic do hicky that
would cover the whole thing when being stored.

I had lost this umbrella. I had blamed that on my leaving it in a
shopping cart at walmart after searching the house inside and out
many times. I just gave up.

Then over this past weekend RePete was amongst the missing so I went on
a search for his new hidy hole. Looking behind the family room couch I
did not find RePete, but I did find that umbrella! Ha! RePete had found
it and dragged it behind the couch! That little $(*Y#( had dragged that
long heavy awkward umbrella behind this couch and parked it between the
couch and baseboard heating duct. One can only laugh at this and be in
awe at the strength and tenacity of the little animal.

Thanks RePete for keeping this safe and sound for me, you little

Gordon and RePete

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111