From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 21:06:11 -0500
Okay, I'm really sorry. I DO have a list for you of the names ppl have
given their ferrets. This list includes the name of the ferret, the sex
of the ferret, the first and last names of the owners and the email
address of the owners. If you want your email dropped from the list,
please let me know. If you want to add your name and your ferrets names
to the list, please let me know. If you want a copy of this list, I'm
TRYING!! I'm still having formatting problems but Mike Ochs is being
kind enough to assist me. Our problem is I can get it to look wonderful
on my computer. I created two little FoxPro databases and linked the
two. I got MS Query to put all the data neatly into a Word for Windows
Document... but if I save it as a text file, the spacing is ALL off. If
I cut and paste, the spacing is ALL off. I don't mean an annoying extra
tab or words crammed together, I mean a spammy MESS. Right now, I can
mail you the word document if you email me, or I can save it in a few
other formats... Word Perfect, Windows Write... Word for Mac... you cna
let me know... but as of yet, I am unable to post it in any readable
format. Please be patient.

Again, it's still not too late to add your name and ferrets' names to
the list!

and don't forget to tell me male or female!!

Ahn and her too large crew
"You're not going crazy,
  you're going sane in a crazy world!" ~The Tick~