From:
David Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 10:14:16 -0500
Rune and Trill are much better now.  They are starting to eat and drink on
their own which is wonderful.  The best guess is that something viral was
brought in by the new fuzzie, though no one seems really sure.  They are
still gonna be on Duck Soup another week to help them gain some weight back
but they are alive and much more energetic.

I just wanted to thank everyone out there who has been so kind and gracious
and free not only with information but warm regards for their returning
health.  You all are really a wonderful bunch of people and I just wanted
to thank you for all your support.

Dave, Rune, Trill, Azrael, and Ash