From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:45:40 -0800
I want to thank everyone who participated in the Halloween Card Exchange.
Thanks to the donations of some very generous people, we are able to
raise $354.00 for Support Our Shelters.  That figure could go a little
higher as there are 10 people I have not heard from.

Not only did we raise money for Support Our Shelters, but we had some
great Spooky Fun!!  Thanks to Serena and Heather, Diddy, Trish and Holly,
Marilyn, Suzi and Brenda, Alicia and Ada, and Debbie and Gillian, there
were human treats and ferret treats, stickers, great pictures, a candle,
a cozy warm sleep sack and a wonderful velvet bag filled with fun things
and yummy goodies!  Jennifer sent mind-boggling puzzles and the cards....
WOW!  Some really great ones this time!  Chris, Lynn, Lydia, Judy...you
guys are so talented!!  Carol....yours was a hoot with the 'bat ferrets!'

I'd like to thank the following special people for consistently
supporting SOS with their generous donations.  We simply could not do
what we do without you!

Stephanie Grant, Linda Zerillo, Ben and Lydia Russell, Deb Carlson, Fran
Brown, Anna Walker, Brenda Zupko, Lynn Barker, Jennifer Rasel, Alicia
Drakiotes, Suzi Lambert, Diddy Wheeler, Judy Gabel,Carol Krause, James
and Heather Ryssman, Angela Dixon, Holly DiMeglio, Di Sauter, Lisa Roth,
Serena DeCastro, Marilyn Ledoux, Ray and Julie Pressey, Carol Owens,
Debbie Fitzgerald, Ada Gibbs and Chris Matlick.

Thank you all!!  (If you sent a donation and your name is not on this
list, it means I haven't received your card yet.)

I hope everyone had a Great Halloween!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters