Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:07:50 -0500
Hi all,
I take my ferret tuck out for a walk once in a great while, really should
do it more.  When we go outside, around the yard that is, he checks out all
the possible entrances to the house along the foundation of the house..then
he wants to go back in..just like that.  He'll crawl at the back door, I,
thinking he wanted to go to the bathroom, kept him outside, he climbed
walls he could hardly reach, he pulled backward, frontward, rolled over,

I dragged him thru the leaves, he pulled me the other direction.  When I
finally sat down, he stayed on my lap.  Or crawled to my shoulder.  I set
him down again, only to begin the routine over again..why doesn't he want
to play in the leaves?  I hear most do.  He is a lone ferret.  I've been
thinking of getting him a playmate.  Thanks

Doug M