From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 00:22:03 EDT
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to thank the many FML'ers who came to see us at Pet fest.  It
was great to see and meet all of you.  We have found some great new homes
for kids and also some old adoptee/friends who came to adopt some new
kids.  We took 15 pre-adoption apps and I am expecting as many in the
mail.  So even if only half of them get approved we will be able to place
all the adoptables we have!  It looks as though we also got 10-15 great
new volunteers to come and help play with kids, ect... We also got a
bunch of coupons from the Petco rep for litter, $20 in donations (which
is a lot as there were over 15 rescues of different types) and help many
people see what a love a ferret can be and also what a great pet ferrets
are.  Thanks to our old guy Aries.  He was such a love and great ferret
ambassador.

Well, take care everyone.  I hope this time finds you and yours well.
Bless all the fuzzies who have passed over.

Ferret dooks and tugs
TRACY MARCH
FERRET RESCUE OF SPOKANE
& SPOKANE COUNTY