From:
Rob Stenzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:49:33 -0800
Hi everyone,
Every once in a while, my ferret will go to his litter box and begin to rub
his nose in it.  I use wood pellets as the litter so it really doesn't hurt
him.  He will do that for a little while but I haven't been able to tie it
with something.  Also, he will sometimes lay the front part of his body on
the floor and rub his head (particularly the bottom of his neck) on the
floor.  Is this a sign of a health problem or is it just something that
they do because it is comfortable?  Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob