From:
Ferret Paws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 1995 11:27:05 -0500
It is very funny to see my BIG Australian Shepherd (dog) together with my
ferrets, since no matter how BIG he is my ferrets are always the BOSS!!!  As
far as I know, ferrets are the ultimate ruler among the other pets in the
family in every home!!!!

For instance, in my home, my ferrets rules where my DOG is allowed to go, and
is not allowed to go.  Once he steps into somewhere he's not supposed to, my
ferrets will start chewing on his feet until he goes away!!!!

DOG's toys are Ferrets' toys, Ferrets' toys are Ferrets' toys.  Poor
Luwie,,,,,  Every toy he owns, my ferrets takes it away from him and hide
them in dark corners where he can't reach because he's too big!!!

Using Dogs for transportation!!!!!  <--- My ferret rides on his back all the
time, hanging on his side swinging!!!!  They LOOOOOVE it, but poor
Luwie.,,,,,  He wants them off, since they grab onto his fur and skin too
tight!!!!

BUT no matter how much my ferrets torture my doggie : )  ( torture might be a
bad word to use, since they are just playing and having fun!!!)  He Loves the
ferrets so much!!!!  He can't stand it when the ferrets ignore him!!!!!

So, does this conclude that the ferrets are the nature's most popular
characters??  Or simply just selfish and wants to do what ever they wish????
 Or are they born to be the BOSS ?????  I believe it's all of the above,
since ferrets ARE popular among every animals they meet( they are so funny
that noone can leave them alone!!!), Well, they can be very selfish, since
they do everything as they wish!!!!, and they DO boss everybody around
(including me!!!)......  What do you all thing????

E: )  GLUCK!!! GLUCK!!!!!

FP