From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 08:18:35 -0500
Apparently I missed these flames to Ferrets_First where I do not
support flaming at all and ignore them. I know Robin well, she gave
me Peekagoo and Pester-Doodle and has further sent some very nice and
great things to me in support of these two animals on that were on the
short list to be put down, until Robin worked so very hard to arrange
the many hand off's in transportation to get them to a location I could
get to where I could receive them. Many thanks again Robin!

It appears Marlene of the Richmond area is somewhat the source of some
flames which does not surprise me one bit. I have had some major flames
posted on here against me by her that were absolutely unfounded as well
as personal dealings with her that were most disagreeable. I have
nothing positive to offer to Marlene so I will end it with that.

Robin on the other hand deserves and gets all positive from me, and
then some.

The FML and Bill Gruber are a great source of ferret information
and interest for all of us that have/appreciate these animals.
Unfortunately this forum is an avenue to perform personal wars against
others both well founded and totally unfounded. It would be appropriate
to cull out such wars and leave only the positive to be posted. Bill
does a super job, I for one am extremely thankful for all he has done
for me and us on this forum. Yet even the Rolls Royce can be improved.
Flames should not be a part of this forum. Those who flame need to be
warned, continued flame actions should result in the flamer being
permanently blocked.

Flames and flamers turn an extremely viable forum into a poo throwing
contest we do not need. I politely ask Bill to consider a policy that
will cull out flames and flamers.

aarrow ranch Signature