From:
Krista Sorra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 07:33:43 -0800
Hey, I have been reading everyone's posts on safe cleaning supplies, and
I decided to look for some recipies to get odors out of the ferret room
carpet (the smell bothers me since I share the room with them), and I
found this link I thought you guys might like.

http://es.epa.gov/techinfo/facts/safe-fs.html

It has natural bug repellants too.

Does anyone know if vinager is safe for ferrets to smell?

And does anyone know of a natural fabric softener that works for ferret
bedding?

BTW, thanks for the topic, I was just about to purchase a carpet cleaner
until I read everyone's posts!

~Krista