From:
Nemecheks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:42:17 -0600
A friend of mine, who doesn't have internet acess, has a question.  She
asked me first, and I didn't know the answer so i thought I would take it
to this board.  She has a ferret too, and is wondering if it's safe to
give her ferret hairball remedy treats that are for cats.  The package
reads 3 treats per day for cats.  She is currently giving her ferret 1 a
day.  Is that safe?  If not what else could she use?  She is in Kansas
(I'm in illinios) so i'm not sure where to send her for hairball or
ferret products.

Thanks
Jessica