From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 10:47:55 EST
"Mom, mom, quick... it's a..  and the web it's hanging down, I saw it and
thought it was paper and it's a web.  There's a ... it's a big spider in
the ferret room.  Quick.  Hurry."

I get a paper towel, and head towards the ferret room.

"No mom, you can't.... it's a ..  just get the fly wacker."

So I then also reach for the fly swatter, and ask, "this?"

"Yeah, come on"

We get to the room and I have to physcially push Sean into the room.  I
see the webbing, but no spider at first.

"Oh God... it's a... don't cha know it's probrably on the ground!"

Then we spot it on the ceiling.  It was horrible.  My God.  Thank God
he came and got me and whats more thank God, I have the fly wacker
ma-bobbie.  Because boy did I ever need it for this sucker.  I gracefully
flick it to the ground...

"Hit it mom.... wack it."

I carefully pull out the paper towel and squish the house spider that was
the size of ... the size of.....
....  two typed letter.

Sean and Wolfy the spider hunters

Wolfy's site has MOVED to: