From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:15:42 -0800
hello,
i haven't posted in a while, but i've been reading the fml posts.  prayers
to all the lost fuzzies, and their parents.

i wanted to write a funny story hopefully to lighten up someone's day.
Mojo, my wild girl was let free to roam the house while i was cleaning and
keeping a light eye on her.  The funniest thing happened.  i was cleaning
the bathroom, and all of a sudden i hear this eerie scratching noise.  i
figured mojo was playing in the paper bag, so i walked into the living
room to check on her.  our christmas tree was set up in the corner, and to
my surprise mojo was underneath it...she was tearing ALL of the wrapping
paper off the presents and popping her head in and out of a box....LOL...
i walked up to her, she paused a second, looked up at me, and started
dooking and prancing side to side like a little rabbit.  of course i
couldn't do anything but laugh, and play a game of chase...i guess she
couldn't wait for christmas to open up the presents hehe....

merry christmas everyone from Noodles, Mojo, and me!

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_