From:
Matthew Jaramillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 07:08:42 -0600
It's almost springtime and we are ready to celebrate! Come join us at
our new location and time for another fun-filled event for you and your
ferrets!

When: Sunday, March 24th
New Time: 1pm - 3pm

Cost:  Free for Mile High Ferret Club Members
$5 Entrance Fee per family/carload for Non-Members

Where: New Location
100 Santa Fe Drive N., Denver, Colorado 80223

What: We will have a huge party at our new location. Bring your
non-aggressive and healthy ferrets to play in our large playpen,
converted into a giant Easter Basket for your ferrets to play in.
We will have doorprizes and giveaways for those attending.

2 Huge Raffles to benefit the Medical Fund at Ferret Dreams Rescue &
Adoption

1st Raffle: Big Ticket Raffle: Tickets are $3 each or 4 for $10
32" Maganvox LCD Flatscreen TV valued at $330 or
Pet Gear Jeep Stroller (Like New) valued at $180

2nd Raffle: Over 20 Items for you and your ferrets:
Tickets are $1 or 15 for $10
You can win beautiful bedding sets, artwork, jewelry, toys and much
more.

See pics of these raffle items at www.ferretdreams.org
Must be Present to Win!

Potluck: Please bring your favorite side dish, finger food or snack to
share with everyone. The Mile High Ferret Club will provide Desserts
and Drinks

Please call Matthew at 303.733.0086 with any questions.