Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 18:18:34 -0700
Hi all

Things have been so so here.

A little guy named Sparky came in today.  He waz met by a couple of others
dat I don't think he knew.  I introduced everybody to everybody to make
sure everyone knew each other.  Things seemed to go alright.  They wanted
to know how things are going at home and what all da gossip and news was.
They sat and talked for some time about everything dat had been happening
there awhile he had been there.  Then it waz time to head out and explore
and see all da sights and attractions with a short stop at da Fruit Bar to
fuel up and get a snack.  I later seen them over at da Crazy Kars where
they were zooming around da track and seemed to be having a lot of fun at
it.  They sure tore up a couple of cars to and da mechanics are going to
be buzy for a while.  He said to send lots of luv and many kisses and hugs
to both hiz mommies.

A little guy came in later named Kineman.  He waz really hostile to me and
every other little one.  We seemed to come to an understanding though
after a while and things were a little less strained.  I gave him da tour
and showed him all da sights and attractions here.  He really didn't like
da others and wasn't real fond of me either.  I talked to him at great
length about hiz attitude and what has to go on up here.  He waz a real
head strong little guy.  But I think I finally got to him on this.  I told
him he better get used to it as there are a lot of little ones here.  I
seen him wonder over to Dirt Mountain later to build a den there.  After
a while a couple of others came over to help and though things were
strained, there waz no open warfare.  I think he will come around.  He
said to send hiz luv to hiz mommy along with hugs and cuddles.

I looked up Murphy in da puter thingy.  I found him over at Dirt Mountain
wher he waz lounging around and taking it easy.  He said he waz real
comfortable here and there waz a to do and lots of time to do it in so he
didn't need to rush about it.  He said he missed you a lot to and would
wait here not matter how long it takes.  He said to send lot of luv and
kisses to hiz mommy.

I am off to get a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee