From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 09:15:45 EDT
Hi Everyone,

The countdown has begun, only 46 days to the Leesport LOS Show on June
25th.  We have several vendors already registered such as:
The Ferret Store, Fuzzies N Snuggles, Metroferret, LOS NJ, LOS National,
Fuzzying Loving Ferrets, Martin's Cages, and more.

Leesport is located just outside of Reading, PA.  We excited about this
show as it our first one in this location.  So come on out and join us in
celebrating this momentus occassion.

To register you can email me at [log in to unmask] or visit our website
at www.freewebs.com/losnational/

Our doors our open to the public so anyone can come and in watch the fun,
shop at the vendors or participate in the show.  Anyone wanting to bring
their ferret with must bring proof of vaccination of distemper and we
highly recommend Rabies.  Rabies shots protect the ferret and are a good
idea in case of a bite incident.  We also highly recommend ADV testing.
There is a fabulous website that explains ADV testing at
www.pooflinger.com.  Kim is an awesome job setting it up.  For those who
do have not access to the internet or can access sites, no need to fear,
we will be holding a discuss on the procedures of testing.

Also as most of you know, we are disinfectant fanatics, so we will have
several bottles out for the general public to use but we won't be
offended if you choose to bring your own disinfectant as well.  We use
a mixture of Vircon, Kennel Clean, Odoban, Bleach Solution and Bitter
Apple.  And some bottles have Rocal in them.  As we know some people have
had reactions to the rocal, we have switched to Vircon in most bottles.
Please remember to wash your hands before eating or handling food.

Don't forget about our upcoming shows:

September 17, 2005
Holiday Inn Northeast
3499 Street Road
Bensalem, PA 19020
For Hotel Reservations call 215-638-1500

March 10 - 12, 2006
Fort Washington Pet Expo
1001 Virigina Drive
Fort Washington, PA
For Hotel Reservations call 215-638-1500

June 2006
Midwest Show
Location in or around Ohama, NE
Date will be announced

September 2006
Date and Location to be annouced.

We still have some vendor space left for the June Show but the spaces are
filling up quickly.  So if anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks,
Dawn Smith
Legion of Superferrets