From:
kj smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 04:14:02 -0800
Does anyone want to make ferret day on the day Kodo was murdered?  I got one
reply on that but then again I'm not counting *votes*.  I think that day
would best suite ferret day.  That way people can also have a legacy (or
something) to tell along with the day and why ferret day is SO important.
We can always have TWO ferret days!

Also, I LOST ALL my bookmarks due to a win.  ini.  file error!!  I had to
reinstall win.95 all over again!  AHHH!!!  NO ONE would beleive the hours I
have spent researching ferrets and ferret laws!  With all the things I do
you would think I have no life, I hardly sleep!  If any of you can send me
the URL's for ferret adoption sites and other big ferret sites (specially
about ferret laws) PLEASE PLEASE I BEG, send them to me.  None of you can
probably recover my South Carolina listings on laws and such but I am just
asking if you have seen anything let me know?  I also lost all of my
adresses and mail that I didn't get a chance to reply to!  If you are in the
SC/NC area and have a ferret(s) for adoption let me know again please?

Thank you all, Kathy and the wiley weasle, Sosha