From:
Lolli Pop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:41:12 -0500
>This is just my personal feeling, but why would you compare a family
>member's situation to a ferret?  - (Sorry that just really urks me).

We compare fuzzies to family members because they are!  Forgive my
language, but I've said I would "whore myself out" before I let one of
my ferrets die because I couldn't afford it.  If worse came to worse, I
would do what I have to do for my babies because that's what they are-my
babies.  I have 16 children, none with two legs...the snake doesn't have
any legs, as a matter of fact!  It might "urk you" to have people compare
fuzzies with family, but it urks me when people don't respect my children
just as that.  I've actually kicked guests (frequent guests who KNOW how
I feel) out for swearing at, or being rude to, my ferrets.  I know that I
see no difference in medical problems between my furries or my boyfriend's
daughter.  This is, of course, just my opinion.

Of course, I've got to say that Eppy and his Mommy are still in my
prayers, and we love you!

Lolli and the Mini-Zoo
(Bridget, Brandon, Zoe, Zeus, Cheech, Chong, Cujo, Clyde, Chaos, Smokey,
Bandit, Grandma...missing Bear at the Bridge, plus the Dykers-dog,
Midnight-dog, Molly-cat, and Sycamore-snake.)