From:
Kristine Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 11:12:10 -0400
Hi Fellow Ferret Folks,

I offered to teach a workshop to a group of Girl Scouts about what a ferret
is, what type of care to give them, what to do if you find one, etc.

Does anyone know if there is already material out there somewhere that is
KID ORIENTED??  I have info but it is all adult-oriented.

For example:
1. Hand outs or top ten list.
2. I'd love a simple, full paged outline of a ferret, standing or crouched
   that the younger girls could color. Like a coloring book picture.

Thank you so much if you could help.  Please e-mail me directly.

Kristine

Loki, Phoebe (I'm the demo model), Snowball (hey, nice house, can we stay?)
and Mindy (Litterbox?  What litterbox?)