From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:20:51 -0500
The following have been compiled by vets or in conjunction with vets and
address a large assortment of medical problems.  We've printed easily from
both and gotten the results to vets, plus told other vets how to access
them.

http://www.ferretcentral.org  (Go to the medical FAQs within.)

http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html

Just a reminder since we are again having people who haven't heard of or
learned about some of the common medical problems, or don't know how to
get information for their veterinarians and emergency veterinarians.