From:
Jason Creager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 22:36:46 -0600
Well, everyone, I've done some checking.  Numerous people sent requests for
information about where to mail order the corner litter pan that I
mentioned.  That Fish Place/That Pet Place sells the enameled metal version
of the High Back Litter Pan, Order #653070 for $11.99.  I get all of my fish
food/supplies from them and have had wonderful service.  Their phone number
is 800-733-3829.

If anyone is interested in the top of the line Super Pet Ferretrail Kingdom
cage, they can get it!  We really liked the cage because of the multiple
levels, Ferretrail tubes, and the long legs, BUT it was $250 at our shop.
That Pet Place doesn't stock it, but they can drop ship it from the
manufacturer for $189!  They also have the Ferretrail tubes at 50%-65% of
local prices (when their order arrives, or they can drop ship those, too).

Hope this helps everyone who asked me!