From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 22:39:24 -0700
I'd like to thank all who send cards for Phillip after he crossed to
the bridge, and to Sandee for a wonderful story.  He was really special
to me.

After someone wrote about the great time their ferrets had with the
Cy-purr mouse I found one at Petco (sorry, but that's where it was.)
A couple of the boys really have fun with it, in particular Mr.
ThunderPaws.  Today I dug it out from behind the sofa and found the
little black wheels from the drive box in front are missing.  Mostly he
will flip it over and carry it by the wheels.  I doubt he ate them but
maybe anyone else who gets one for your ferrets should consider removing
the wheels first before there is any problem.

Carol O.

Tucson