Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 19:03:59 EDT
The Museum Store has some interesting sophisticated potential urns made in
metals or porcelain from $19.oo to $85.00.  If you get glass urn, and it
drops as you dust it - you are going to get yourself upset.  Wolf and Tiger
are now bouncing around.  But when I thought they were goners, I couldn't
find an Urn that I really loved.Silver will tarnish.  And if it has thin
layer of silver- it will end up looking cheap:So no silver and no glass.

Been talking to moms.  They have urns of their pets kept in attic or shed
or box in basement.  Don't want to end up doing that.  Want something
durable, that I will find beautiful and sophisticated when I am older, that
I can seal up.  I want it to be kept in my display cabinet.  So I want it
to stand up.  I found attractive Chinese dark heavy metal ornamental
artistic tea pots [Not to actually be as tea pot.] Small spout can easily
be sealed.  It will fit two ferrets-maybe three.

It is kind of fun looking now, since I want it to be special, and something
that will be in a place of honor for all of my life.  I don't want to wait
until they pass, and ashes are in some cardboard box somewhere.

Please share with all any good ideas for lovely urn.

Lisette