From:
Kim Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 09:15:32 -0600
To Ed Bullard,

McKinney also allows ferrets.  You can sell them at the flea market but not
in the pet store.  Plano is a FFZ but they CAN be sold at the pet store.  Go
figure.  Plano is like Carrollton and Addison not enforced except by
complaint.  BTW if anyone happens to need a good vet in the Plano area Dr.
Messionee at Paws and Claws animal clinic ( Park and Custer) is wonderful.
I live in McKinney but drive to Plano because he is worth it.  Bunni had an
inner ear infection last Dec and he even called me at home on the weekend to
check on her.  I appreciate small things like that.

Any other wives out there notice how husbands all of a sudden pick up there
socks and stuff once a ferret was added to the family?  My husband Dustin
has a favorite water bottle that Bunni thinks SHE is the owner of.  He
constantly leaves it on the floor by the couch or bed (where I inevitably
knock it over when I trip on it) and Rabbit immediately knows its there to
be snatched.  Its like radar I swear!  Gottagetthebottle Gottagetthebottle
Thebottlesout Thebottlesout!  It took him several missing bottle instances
before he figured out to put it up where she couldnt reach it.  OH I LOVE
THAT LITTLE GIRL!!!

Bye from Kim and Bunni

Bunni "OK Mom what do you want him to learn to pick up next?"
Me    "How do you feel about socks and underwear?"