From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:46:42 EDT
oooooooooooooooooooh look at all the goodies Petey!

Scoot over Tonks, I wanna see too.

Shhhhhh Petey, Momma is gonna hear us, you know she gets mad when we get
on the puter.

Oh Oh Oh Oh Look Tonks, there is some of my Petey TPO ferret poo earrings
and pendant.  Aren't they cool?

Ewwww that's gross Petey!

They aren't real poo, they are a polymer clay, sheeesh!

Look at all the cool bedding Petey, man I could sleep in them real good.

Oooh and there is Aunty Renee's biscotti, Mommy says it's the best.  And
look that picture looks like Aunty CJ and our old friend Meadow Soprano.

JUST WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOUR DOING??  ::hands on hips:::

Umm Tonks made me do it Mommy, I told him not to get on the puter!

But Mommy, look at all the REALLY COOL things on the SOS Fall Raffle, I
think this is the best one yet!

Well you two little imps, you have gone this far, tell everyone how they
can see all the goodies too.

K Mommy, To see all dis good stuff go to:
<http://supportourshhttp://supphttp://supphttp>

Tickets  are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00

Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters"
but mailed to:
Support Our  Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
P.O. Box 565
Tooele, UT 84074

Please note it is for the FALL RAFFLE!  Please be sure to choose which
prize packages you want your tickets on!

https://www.paypal.com/ payments need to go to
with "SOS FALL RAFFLE" in the Subject Line

Don't miss out on this great raffle,
Robin Jones
http://www.skweezeme.com